2010 Jan 19 13:28

[vox] Party supplies being gathered

Mike Simons and Daphne Pareas are in town, and have been
kind enough to offer to go grab supplies for tonight's
meeting, as well as pick up the pizza (which should be
ready at 6:45pm).

I've asked them to go grab:

* ice (for putting in drinks)
* water
* apple juice
* veggies
* veggie dip
* tortilla chips
* salsa
* plates
* napkins
* cups
* forks or spoons

As a reminder, Gabriella was kind enough to offer to
deliver the cake.  So that just leaves all of the
give-aways, raffle items, and the box of LUGOD stuff
(projector/etc.), which I'll be bringing.

See lots of you tonight!

PS - If anyone would like to help lend me a hand
(two strong arms, actually), I'd appreciate it.
I've got a LOT of books I'm bringing as freebies
(I finally got the Lending Library off Henry's hands,
and have extracted the titles CSUB asked for).

Sent from my computer