2010 Jan 14 23:39

Re: [vox] Food & cake for this month's meeting

Re: [vox] Food & cake for this month's meeting

Let them eat cake!

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 4:23 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:

We've also got someone offering to supply cake.  The baker at VB
hasn't gotten back to me.  Others have suggested Nugget for cake
(has two local stores, and is HQ'd in Woodland).

Check out my LEGO blog at http://www.brickpile.com/
View my photos at http://flickr.com/photos/billward/
Follow me at http://twitter.com/williamward