2010 Jan 14 16:15

Re: [vox] Food & cake for this month's meeting

Re: [vox] Food & cake for this month's meeting

I've just received an offer from an anonymous sponsor who is willing
to put $100 in for goodies if we end up getting them from VB.
(I've ask them if they'd be as willing to contribute if we end up
getting it from some other local business.)

They can pay via credit card, if VB is willing to accept it for
LUGOD, or they can send me a personal money order.