2010 Jan 18 23:40

Re: [vox] Sprint cell modem (question & for sale/free)

Re: [vox] Sprint cell modem (question & for sale/free)

However, whether the cell phone is active or not, keep in mind that 911
calls on cell phones go first to the CHP, which has a very long wait
time.  It's good to know direct the phone numbers of your local
emergency services.

Norm