2010 Jan 13 17:49

Re: [vox] Sprint cell modem (question & for sale/free)

Re: [vox] Sprint cell modem (question & for sale/free)

> That also leads me to this question:  anyone want it?  It costs about $62/mo
> for the Sprint account (unlimited data plan), and it works with Linux.
> (Though if you go to set it up with a new account, and hence a different
> phone number, you'll need a Windows box handy to update the device.)

Cell phones can still use 911 and other services even if they are dead.
Keep in in the vehicle, or by the bed, or in the bathroom. Or donate it to
places that provide them for free to elderly or shutins who cant afford
the fancy "Ive fallen and cant get up" serivces

Gandalf  Parker