2010 Jan 12 14:58

[vox] Looking for projects born at LUGOD

[vox] Looking for projects born at LUGOD

I am in search of projects created by LUGOD members,
especially those where multiple LUGOD members were
involved in the creation or maintenance.

(My own open source project, "Tux Paint" is one example.
Long-time LUGOD member Doug Barbieri pointed out that his
"VNC Selector" and "SLiteChat" are two more examples.)

I would like to have a little display at LUGOD's next
meeting (our 11th anniversary), showcasing projects
born at LUGOD.  So if you have one you'd like us to
share, please tell me about!

-bill!
President, Linux Users' Group of Davis
http://www.lugod.org/