[vox] Projects "born at LUGOD"?

My "Tux Paint" project was born due to a discussion between Stephen
Matthew Helms and I at the end of a LUGOD meeting back in 2002.
A number of LUGOD folks have been (or continue to be) involved in
various ways (Mark K. Kim, Henry House, Dmitriy Ivanov, Pete Salzman).

Are there other projects that can simialrly trace their roots back
to LUGOD?  I was thinking it might be neat to 'showcase' them
somehow.

Thanks,

Sent from my computer