[vox] Ride to tonight's meeting?

Looks like my son's going down for a late nap, and my
wife needs the car this evening.  Any chance someone
could give me a ride to tonight's meeting?

I'm in South Davis, and I'd like to try and be
at Explorit by 6:30.  I'll be lugging the LUG box.

Email me off-list or call my cell: 530-902-7416

Thx!