Re: [vox] Best Buy / Geek Squad told a customer installing Linuxvoids warranty

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009, Bill Kendrick wrote:
>  "The manager of the Geek Squad informed me that installing Ubuntu
>  Linux on my machine voided my warranty, and that I could only have it
>  serviced if the original Windows installation was restored.

One of the reasons I SOOooooo love the Solano Computer Guys is that they
are one of the few stores that say "computers" and mean "computers". Not
"Oh Im sorry we meant Windows". Ive taken them some pretty off-the-wall
equipment. Old sparcs, out of production computers, some no one has ever
heard of. They have never failed me.

Gandalf  Parker