[vox] [fwd] 45% off Ebook Purchases from O'Reilly

FYI!

----- Forwarded message from Marsee Henon -----

Date: Wed,  2 Dec 2009 16:16:10 -0800
From: Marsee Henon
Subject: UG News:  45% off Ebook Purchases from O'Reilly

View this information as HTML in your browser, click here:
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zf81r67t938567ugu224e8bav3j6gjbi7lgnfm88

Special offer for O'Reilly User Group program members: Along with your
35% discount off print books, you can now get *45% off all ebooks* you
purchase direct from oreilly.com for a limited time.

When you buy an O'Reilly ebook you get lifetime access to the book, and
whenever possible we make it available to you in four, DRM-free file
formats--PDF, .epub, Kindle-compatible .mobi, and Android ebook--that
you can use on the devices of your choice. Our ebook files are fully
searchable, and you can cut-and-paste and print them. We also alert you
when we've updated the files with corrections and additions.

Just use code DSUG when ordering online at
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zjm1dujdbc714vn75nprvve7m7r5h5sv28409v5o

Read more about our ebook formats and the ways to use them here:
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zk2c80na7hm26av27rccsv6sdejgoistb3jiae58

Until next time--

Marsee Henon

Forward this announcement -