Re: [vox] 18 cool things windows 7 does that vista doesn't

> 17. Native ISO Burner
>     Oh yeah!  And I also heard that iPhones support MMSes now!  >:^)

No kidding. I find it bizarre that it has taken Microsoft so long to have
basic things such as disc burning. Perhaps it is heat from software vendors or
some related issue?

http://imgur.com/Phamt.png

#3 on that list (preview-plus) / hovering is interestingly part of KDE4 (see
photo above).

It was in KDE4 long before Windows 'vienna' / 7 ever surfaced.
But many people see KDE4 for the first time, notice the mouse-over previews in
the task bar and say: hey they are copying Windows 7!

:P

Scott