2009 Nov 30 14:43

[vox] LUGOD social gathering tomorrow (Tue Dec 1st) in downtownDavis

[vox] LUGOD social gathering tomorrow (Tue Dec 1st) in downtownDavis

Join members of the Linux Users' Group of Davis and other
fellow Linux and open source software enthusiasts for a
social gathering and dinner/snack at Crepeville restaurant
in downtown Davis.

Tomorrow, Tuesday December 1st, from 7pm onwards:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Crepeville
330 3rd Street  (intersection of 3rd & C Streets)
Davis, CA 95616

Maps/directiosn: http://www.lugod.org/meeting/crepeville/

Crepeville has free WiFi, so feel free to bring your
laptop/etc.  They only take cash, but have an ATM in back.

We try to make ourselves obvious, but if you don't
see us, ask around and be patient... remember that
it's an informal gathering!

Sent from my computer