2009 Nov 23 11:48

[vox] Ruby VM article

Just noticed a link to this article on Slashdot:

  "State of Ruby VMs: Ruby Renaissance"
  http://www.igvita.com/2009/11/20/state-of-ruby-vms-ruby-renaissance/

    In a short span of just a couple of years, the Ruby VM space has
    evolved to more than just a handful of choices: MRI, JRuby, IronRuby,
    MacRuby, Rubinius, MagLev, REE and BlueRuby. In fact, keeping up with
    all of the most recent developments within each VM is now easily a
    full-time job. For that reason, and with RubyConf '09 in full swing,
    let's take a quick survey of the space and where it's taking us.

Considering our next talk is on JRuby[*], I figured folks out here
would be interested.  Enjoy! :)

[*] http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/#2009.12.21

Sent from my computer