2009 Nov 20 14:03

[vox] [fwd] OLPC-SF Community Summit 2009 (Sat. Nov. 21st inS F) -schedule is up!

[vox] [fwd] OLPC-SF Community Summit 2009 (Sat. Nov. 21st inS F) -schedule is up!

Seen on various LUG lists.  There's a "community summit" for people interested
in the One Laptop Per Child project (XO laptops, Sugar, etc.)

See:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_SanFranciscoBayArea/OLPCSF_Community_Summit_2009

  OLPC San Francisco Bay Area Summit 2009 is a OLPC-SF community event
  designed to primarily foster collaboration amongst deployment teams in
  the SF Bay Area. We also hope that the event will help in improving
  the visibility of OLPC and Sugar to a wider group around this area.

  The event is a "Birds of a Feather" type event but largely run as an
  unconference...

It takes place tomorrow, Saturday Nov. 21st, 9am to 4:15pm (at least?)
at San Francisco State Univeristy's "downtown Campus".
(NOT the main campus! This is on Market St., between 4th and 5th)

Enjoy!

-bill!
(who's probably not going to make it, due to exhaustion)

----- Forwarded message from Sameer Verma <sverma@sfsu.edu> -----