2009 Nov 17 13:24

[vox] Last night's meeting (REvolution R)

[vox] Last night's meeting (REvolution R)

Thanks to all who came to last night's meeting!
(We ended up filling every chair at Explorit!)

Photos:  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2009.11.16/
Minutes: http://www.lugod.org/meeting/past/2009.11.16.php
Slides:  http://www.lugod.org/presentations/revolution-r.pdf

Also, we held elections last night, since none of the nominees
for officer positions were opposed.  Our officers for the
next 12 months are:

  * President / root - Bill Kendrick (me; continuing)
  * Vice President / sys - Brian Lavender (continuing)
  * Secretary / typescript - Andrew Roach (replacing Nick Schmalenberger)
  * Treasurer / /dev/null - Greg FitzGerald (continuing)

Sent from my computer