2009 Oct 15 12:56

[vox] Next incarnation of XO at OLPC-SF this Saturday...

[vox] Next incarnation of XO at OLPC-SF this Saturday...

In addition to other planned presentations and activities, we will
also have a XO 1.5 B2 unit (http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_1.5_B2) at
the meeting this Saturday (Oct 17, 2009). We'll try to have the
machines open in a side-by-side comparison for those who like to see
the inner workings.

Meeting details are posted at http://tinyurl.com/olpcsf

cheers,
Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Information Systems