2009 Oct 12 19:02

[vox] Meeting schedule update

I've booked quite a few speakers in recent weeks!  Here's the current
schedule!  (Seen here: http://lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/ )

2009:

* Oct 19 - Virtualmin
* Nov 16 - Introduction to REvolution R
* Dec 21 - JRuby

2010:

* Jan 18 - LifeRay  [also: 11th anniv. meeting at Vet. Mem. Center]
* Feb 15 - Amazon Web Services
* Mar 15 - Revision Control Roundtable  [do you want to participate?!]
* Apr 19 - Linux in K-12 Education
* May 17 - uClinux (Microcontroller Linux)  [tentative]
* Jun 21 - ...
* Jul 19 - ...
* Aug 16 - ...
* Sep 20 - Haiku
* Oct 18 - ...
* Nov 15 - ...
* Dec 20 - ...

I'm talking to a few more people about coming to speak, so some of the
empty ("...") slots may get filled soon.

If anyone has any suggestions for speakers or talk topics, let me know!

Also, at some point we will probably begin meeting at the Public Library
again, once it opens.  I don't know when that will be, or how soon we'll
be able to try and reserve the Blanchard Room (assuming it's still there ;) )

Sent from my computer