2009 Oct 05 16:10

Re: [vox] Moblin

On Mon, Oct 05, 2009 at 12:39:33PM -0700, Darth Borehd wrote:
>    What packages does Moblin use?  Debian/Ubuntu or Fedora?

Wikipedia says:

  "More recently, Dell began accepting orders for its an Ubuntu Moblin
  Remix, a Canonical project that builds Moblin atop a more
  full-featured Ubuntu base operating system."

Although (and without knowing much about Moblin), it sounds like it's
_typically_ its own thing.  (Not based on a desktop distro, as in the
above case.)

I'll shut up now.