2009 Oct 05 10:56

Re: [vox] Procmail with suggested rule

Your email address was still on my clipboard but I'm going to be logging out in a few minutes...

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 10:49 AM, Fake Out <fakeuser1@brie.com> wrote:
Someone care to reply again? Someone say stop if I am filling up your
inbox. Someone say go, if you are curious to see the answer to this
question. ;-)

Scoring rule on this one.

PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/bin
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail      #you'd better make sure it exists
# DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/inbox   #completely optional
LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/procmail.log   #recommended

:0:
* 1^0 ^TOvox.*@.*.lugod.org
* -50^0 ^TObrian@brie.com
IN.vox