2009 Oct 05 10:37

[vox] Fwd: Re: need help with procmail

Gandalf posted from a non-subscribed address:

Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 16:00:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: Gandalf  Parker <gandalf@community.net>
Subject: Re: [vox] need help with procmail

On Sun, 4 Oct 2009, Brian Lavender wrote:

>I always want it to move it to the mailbox. I just want a copy in my
>inbox if the sender also put me in the To:, the CC:, or the Bcc:.
>
>Does that make sense?

Thats what it does.
:0: is a move command, and :0c is a copy command.
So
:0c
 * ^TOlug-nuts
 IN.lug-nuts

should do it just fine. Instead of directing the mail to IN.lug-nuts it
will send a copy to IN.lug-nuts allowing the original to pass thru
normally.

Gandalf  Parker

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer