2009 Oct 04 15:24

Re: [vox] need help with procmail

On Sun, 4 Oct 2009, Brian Lavender wrote:
> :0:
> * ^TOlug-nuts
> IN.lug-nuts
>
> Unfiltered mail lands in my /var/spool/mail/brian . How do I get it so
> that if the sender puts me in the To: or the CC: field, it leaves a copy
> in the /var/spool/mail/brian ?

You want to use :0c (copy) which allows the original to pass thru.
Here is mine for VOX
:0c
* ^Subject:.*vox*
mail/vox

That saves a copy of each VOX email in a seperate file but still delivers
it normally to my mail. That way I can read and delete without concern for
later needing it.

You could do a copy, then the next recipe can do the same selection and
send it to alternate mail or whatever.

Gandalf  Parker