2009 Oct 04 15:07

[vox] need help with procmail

Here is the current recipe. Mail that has lug-nuts anywhere in the
header goes to the mbox /home/brian/Mail/IN.lug-nuts

:0:
* ^TOlug-nuts
IN.lug-nuts

Unfiltered mail lands in my /var/spool/mail/brian . How do I get it so
that if the sender puts me in the To: or the CC: field, it leaves a copy
in the /var/spool/mail/brian ?

brian
--
Brian Lavender