2009 Oct 04 14:31

[vox] "Upcoming Events Icon Key" page cleaned up

[vox] "Upcoming Events Icon Key" page cleaned up

This page at our website:
  http://lugod.org/newsicons/

is a key to the icons we have on the calendar of upcoming events on
our front page (and full calendar at: http://lugod.org/calendar/ )

I also happen to use this as a guide to sites to hit when I add more
events to our calendar.

FYI, I've just culled it to only list groups that are still active.
If anyone knows of other groups we should keep an eye on, do let me know!
(e.g., are there any groups meeting in Roseville any more?  RoseLUG was
resurrected, but disappeared again, the SacRobotics Yahoo! group is full
of spam.)

Sent from my computer