2009 Oct 03 20:56

Re: [vox] Suggestions for Virtualmin talk?

On Sat, Oct 03, 2009 at 06:04:14AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Our speaker in October will be from Virtualmin (makers of Webmin, which I'm
> sure many of us have heard of).  He asks
>
>   Are there any particular systems management topics your users are
>   really interested in?  Something I'd probably be inclined to cover
>   would be Open Source, open standards, and the cloud, since that's
>   where our product focus has moved of late.
>
> Any suggestions that I can pass along?  Thanks!

I'd be interested in hearing about some xen stuff, like how to
keep track of memory assigned to virtual machines that aren't up
at the moment and the so-called "xen lifecycle management" that
will supposedly do this. Anything related to control panels for
xen and manageing virtual machines across multiple physical
machines would be interesting to me.
Nick