2009 Oct 02 21:43

[vox] Fw: (J.O#2303APS) UX Designer Full-Time Position at San Jose,CA

And another!

   From: "John F. Neat" <jneat@aplussearch.com>
   Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 15:02:01 -0700
   Subject: (J.O#2303APS) UX Designer Full-Time Position at San Jose, CA

   We are currently looking for a UX Designer, specifically someone who has
   experience working for Search Engines & Internet Portals companies such as
   Yahoo!, Amazon, eBay, Google, Tagged, Slide, digg, youtube, Flickr etc...
   OR someone with a Bachelors in Computer Science from top Engineering
   Schools such as MIT, Stanford, Berkeley, Harvard, Princeton etc.... below
   is the detailed job description. Please let me know if you or anyone you
   know would be interested.

   Job Order #:2303APS

   Position Title: UX Designer

   Location: San Jose, CA

   Position Type: Full Time Employee (FTE)

   Salary:  Market

   Job Description:

   .   We are a small independent company (under 60 folks) that started as a
   different kind of address book, one that helps you stay connected with
   your network.

   .   Since then, we've introduced features that help over 20 million users
   see what the people they know are creating and sharing online - their
   blogs, the photos they're uploading, restaurant reviews, and much more.

   .   We are planning to be the center of a unified Social Media experience
   across the web, TV and more.

   .   We are looking for designers that are comfortable with both
   interaction and visual design. You should understand the impact of your
   work on the site system as well as craft a visual design that makes the
   experience easy to use and understand.

   Skills/Qualifications:

   .   Minimum of 8 years experience or show us a portfolio that convinces us
   otherwise

   .   Excellent written and verbal communication skills

   .   Excellent teamwork skills

   .   Have a proactive attitude and propose changes and features outside of
   formal assigned projects

   .   Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal
   authority

   .   Creates, evaluates and modifies user experience specifications to
   final visual design

   .   See the big picture but also understand the importance of exquisite
   detail

   .   Uses a customer centered design process to influence design decisions

   Thanks,

   John.

   John Neat |A+ Search (formerly ANR Consultants) |Desk: 650-396-7102|Cell:
   650-212-6610|fax: 866-889-9008 | jneat@aplussearch.com  |View my profile
   in LinkedIn  & add me

   For a listing of all the open jobs at A+ Search, please  go to
   www.aplussearch.com |  "Your Staffing Source"

   ANR Consultants is ranked #58 in the 2007 San Francisco Business Times Top
   100 Largest Woman-Owned Businesses

   ANR Consultants is ranked #46 in the 2007 San Francisco Business Times
   Fastest Growing Private Companies.

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer