2009 Sep 29 12:09

Re: [vox] Moblin

Hello Brian,

I've used both and they're both great.  Moblin boots incredibly fast.

They both suffer from an urge to strip things down.  I'm referring to
special compilations of firefox that are stripped down because you
"only" have 1GB of ram on a 1.6Ghz machine...  Please people!!!
Give me the real firefox!!!!!  It's so stupid.  These are netbooks
not palmtops running with 128MB of ram on a 400Mhz low electrical
use cpus.

Other than that complaint it's all good.  There's no harm in trying them
both.

Regards,
Michael Cheselka
650-488-4820