2009 Sep 21 15:51

Re: [vox] Bring laptop & Headset to Monday mtg if want to tryconfiguring VOIP - BerkeleyTIP

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 01:23:58PM -0700, Brian Lavender wrote:
> > I guess you don't have an inet connection available to you at the meeting location?
>
> I don't know. Do we?

None that I know of.  I doubt there's WiFi there.  They have a computer
or two, probably connected to the Internet, in the room next to where
we meet.

But in any case, it's certainly not something we've been told we can use,
and I don't want us messing with their stuff.