2009 Sep 22 07:24

[vox] server software

I am tasked with updating a Intel Xeon computer to a server. Since being introduced to Linux, I want Linux server software. Recommendations?? Server will be used for access to templates for data input. Computers accessing server are Windows based (someday they will see the light!). What software to use (as a front-end??) so users see Windows screen?