2009 Sep 11 10:52

Re: [vox] Dell Mini 9 back for just a bit at 240 bucks

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 12:13:05AM -0700, Brian Lavender wrote:
> I don't know about you guys, but the Dell Mini 9 just plain rocks.

We rock, as well.  Oh wait, that's not what you meant. ;)

I'm curious whether anyone has asked Dell what's with their
on-again, off-again[*] relationship with the Mini 9.

[*] At least based on your recent chatter about it. "It's back!" "It's gone!"
    "It's back!"

-bill!
(who wants his GP2X back ;) )