2009 Sep 24 08:12

[vox] Dell Mini 9 back for just a bit at 240 bucks

[vox] Dell Mini 9 back for just a bit at 240 bucks

I don't know about you guys, but the Dell Mini 9 just plain rocks. It is
about to go into the abyss of has beens though. I am not sure why. Maybe
it's because the modders figured out how to put Mac OSX on it and Dell
just didn't want to fight a $240 hackintosh.

http://en.community.dell.com/blogs/direct2dell/archive/2009/07/23/dell-mini-9-slight-return.aspx

I ordered a second one.

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?oc=dncoxm1&c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&kc=laptop-inspiron-9

brian