2009 Sep 10 10:48

Re: [vox] Venue for our anniversary meeting

Re: [vox] Venue for our anniversary meeting

I think I'm good with $60 as a one-time annual expense.

As for Wi-Fi - I'm sure we can grab what we need for any presentations
ahead of time - bunch of resourceful geeks such as ourselves should
be able to make that happen.

Thanks,
Greg