2009 Sep 10 10:53

[vox] LUGOD's Official P.O. Box

All,

Just wanted to inform the group - LUGOD now officially has a mailing address!

Last Saturday, Bill and I were able to meet up at the 5th Street Post
Office in Davis,
and use one of the temporary checks he was provided by Golden 1 to establish the
P.O. Box for the group.

Our official snail-mail address is:

Linux Users' Group Of Davis
P.O. Box 2082
Davis, CA 95617

The cost was $62.00, which reduces our total checking balance to $950.43.

Thanks,
Greg