2009 Sep 21 00:16

[vox] Heroes of Newerth (HoN) beta invites

[vox] Heroes of Newerth (HoN) beta invites

Not sure how many gamers are on vox, but I happen to have 6 ish Beta Invites
for a playable version of Hereos on Newerth.  First 6 replies *OFFLIST* get an
invite.  Please clearly mention the address you want the invite to go to if
it's not the reply-to address.

It works fine on my ubuntu 64 bit machine, hard to say how graphics intensive
it is, I suspect it plays best with an ati or nvidia with binary drivers, but
it's mostly top down, maybe er 2.5d?  Kinda hard to say how intensively they
use alpha blending and anti-alaising and the like.

Remember, *OFFLIST*.