2009 Sep 04 15:48

[vox] Bank Account Established At Golden 1 Credit Union

[vox] Bank Account Established At Golden 1 Credit Union

All,

LUGOD has now established a bank account with the Golden 1 Credit Union.
I contacted a representative there today to supply some necessary information,
and she confirms that the account is now fully established.

Our current balances are:
$860.40 in checking
$1.00 in savings

Additional money collected from recent meetings (recorded in meeting
minutes) to
be deposited as soon as possible.

Once the funds have settled and Bill provides me with checks, the next order of
business will be to re-establish a P.O. Box in Davis - I am targeting completing
this no later than the weekend of 9/18 - 9/20, assuming checks, etc.
are in order.

Thank You,
Greg FitzGerald