2009 Sep 15 12:18

Re: [vox] Venue for our anniversary meeting

Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 01, 2009 at 06:04:29PM -0700, Joseph Arruda wrote:
>> It's a 10 year anniversary. Go big...maybe Bistro 33?  How many is '4x' ?
>
> 11 year anniversary, actually.  10 year was January 2009.
>
> 4x is 80 people.

How about:
http://daviswiki.org/Veterans_Memorial_Center

I've been to events there that included food, they have a room for 120 people,
and seem reasonably friendly towards various community events.  It's $20 an
hour (assuming mon/tue) in the 65 and 120 people capacity rooms.  Looks like
only the larger allows food though.

No idea on wifi access though.