2009 Sep 01 14:38

Re: [vox] Software Freedom Day (Sept 19)

Re: [vox] Software Freedom Day (Sept 19)

Blame Microsoft for software freedom
day. They say they fight the man, and
they become the man, man it is the
1984 all over again.

Slander expose' is a Flying Circus, Burn like fire,
when you meet the Devel and you lookin' for
relief, there is no justice, so keep your
tongue between your teeth. Prof. Bruce
Douglas is the man, not, he is the Devel.
he-he.

-Deadsmiley of Axiomfinity