2009 Aug 31 10:26

[vox] Linux Banner and Brochure

BerkeleyLUG is preparing for a Linux/OSS booth at the September 13th
Solano Stroll.  As part of our preparations, we have designed a 100"x32"
Banner that we plan to print in vinyl and a brochure we additionally
plan to order color prints of (it also looks decent in black and
white).  As this is a non-trivial investment of time/resources, we are
hoping that these items will be useful for other groups at other events
in the future (i.e. we hope the banner can be sent from group to group
and used at various places).  Thus, I'd like to make other local groups
aware of the banner, share the PDF/Source files and get some feedback.
We plan to send these off to be printed in the next day or so; so, we
are not looking for major design changes at this point, but
corrections/suggestions to the content etc...

The files are located at:

http://www.berkeleylug.com/Contributions/

Note that the brochure PDF is quite large (40MB) due to the uncompressed
print quality images contained in the pdf.  Note, these files are also
advertised on our projects page: http://www.berkeleylug.com/?page_id=2

I apologize if this is sent inappropriately to any lists - and ask that
people forward it to other lists they think would be interested.

Cheers,

Jack Deslippe