2009 Aug 18 15:35

Re: [vox] How was Explorit?

The Explorit room is pretty small. I didn't look for extra chairs, but I think that it would comfortably seat ~15. A screen isn't absolutely necessary, but because of the mural on the all, it would make for a much cleaner projection.

No photos, but we did have some new faces, including the two Ryan's (13 and 14) interested in game platforms.

Thanks again to Brian for standing in.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Kendrick" <nbs@sonic.net>
To: "LUGOD" <vox@lists.lugod.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 10:32:10 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [vox] How was Explorit?

So what did people think of Explorit? I spoke briefly with Brian last night
(thanks again for filling in for me, both as officer and presenter :) ).

It sounded like the only big consideration for upcoming meetings is
bringing an extension cord, so that the projector can be further away from
the wall. Do people think we need a projection screen too, though?

Did anyone happen to take any photos of the meeting?

Thanks! :) Sorry I missed it! See you next month!

Sent from my computer