2009 Aug 18 15:33

Re: [vox] Reminder: GP2X handheld game system demo at LUGOD tonight(Aug 17) in Davis

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 12:15:52PM -0700, Brian Lavender wrote:
> Hopefully all goes well.

I won't be on the road, since we've decided to extend our stay.
(More bang for the buck.  Bang = grandparent <-> William face time.
Buck = 11hr of driving each way ;) )

So you can try calling me on my cell if you have any trouble.

Thanks and good luck! :)  And attendees - feel free to play with the GP2X
when Brian's done demo'ing it on the projector.  When in doubt, you can
just power-cycle it to get back to the main menu. ;)