2009 Aug 17 23:35

Re: [vox] [fwd] The Death of Linuxworld

A silly hypocrisy over open-source licensing.

---

This serves as an educational body which teaches the general public

and Government bodies and commercial organisations at an international

level about software licences. Many millions of people have finally

achieved a higher state of nirvana though being exposed to the GPL

versions 1, 2 and 3. Many more who work for Microsoft or SCO have

yet to get there.

Zoon vee conquer ze vorld Hiemee !! ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYvldOuZ6_k&feature=related

--chris Phone #: 916-410-7677
chris.123stones.com
axiomfinity