2009 Aug 15 08:45

[vox] Also reminder: SacLUG tonight! (Thu. Aug. 13)

[vox] Also reminder: SacLUG tonight! (Thu. Aug. 13)

SacLUG meets tonight in Sacramento.  http://www.saclug.org/

"Brian Lavender will discuss the Web Tools Platform for Eclipse.
This is a result of Brian's perusal of the Addison Wesley book Eclipse Web
Tools Platform.  If Java web application development daunts you, this
book provides refreshing insight.  Before the book, Brian struggled
with just getting a basic servlet going.  With Web tools platform, it
creates the necessary config files, launches the servlet with
whichever container you specify and then then the web browser as
well.  Move over PHP, Java is coming to the hacker masses."

7pm at Exit Certified: 8950 Cal Center Drive, Suite 110, Bldg. 1, Sacramento.
( http://www.exitcertified.com/locations/sacramento-training.php )

Sent from my computer