2009 Aug 13 12:12

[vox] Dell: "Linux netbook returns a 'non-issue'"

[vox] Dell: "Linux netbook returns a 'non-issue'"

Dell: Linux netbook returns a "non-issue"
August 13, 2009
http://blogs.zdnet.com/hardware/?p=5177

  According to uber-OEM Dell, the whole debate about Linux netbook
  returns is a "non-issue".

    Speaking at OpenSource World, a Dell executive deflated s enthusiasm
    for making a case out of the number of Linux netbooks returned by
    unhappy customers.  Todd Finch, Dell senior product marketing manager,
    said the number of Linux returns are approximately the same as those
    for Windows netbooks. He categorized the matter of returns as a
    "non-issue".

  Finch went on to say that Microsoft "are making something of nothing."

Sent from my computer