2009 Aug 11 12:19

Re: [vox] [RE] Anyone going to OpenSource World?

Re: [vox] [RE] Anyone going to OpenSource World?

so where u wana meet?
it be a wannabeemer, nobeemer.
but remember, those that go, pay.
so bring the dough.

---

I would take a Toyota over a beemer any day. I had a Geo Prizm (Corolla)

with the 1.8L 7AFE engine and it was pretty fast. I have a Celica GTS

now.

--chris Phone #: 916-410-7677
chris.123stones.com
axiomfinity