2009 Aug 04 16:30

[vox] LUGOD Social Gathering tonight (Tue Aug 4, 7pm) at Crepeville

[vox] LUGOD Social Gathering tonight (Tue Aug 4, 7pm) at Crepeville

The Linux Users' Group of Davis is having a social gathering tonight,
Tuesday August 4th at 7pm, at Crepeville restaurant in downtown Davis.

  Crepeville
  330 3rd Street   (3rd and C Streets)
  Davis, CA 95616

All are welcome!  Feel free to bring a laptop or other device, as Crepeville
offers free WiFi Internet access.

Note that Crepeville only accepts cash, though it has an ATM in back.
If you want to avoid fees, there are a number of banks nearby in downtown.
(see: http://daviswiki.org/Banks )

Details at:        http://www.lugod.org/meeting/
Map & directions:  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/crepeville/

Hope to see you there,