2009 Jul 23 15:15

[vox] Photos of the Multi-LUG booth at OSCON 2009

[vox] Photos of the Multi-LUG booth at OSCON 2009

I took a bunch of photos at OSCON, and put many of them up at the LUGOD
website just now:

  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2009.07.22/

If you have any you'd like to share (esp. from today's day of the expo),
please send them my way!

If I missed listing any booth volunteers, or people to thank, tell me!

Also, I took the liberty of hitting _almost_ every other booth in the
expo hall, and inviting them to contact the local LUGs if they wanted
to set up speaking engagements.  (Having Jack DeSlippe's LUG flyer & map
to hand out to all of them was very useful. :^) )

--
Bill Kendrick
root@lugod.org

(Your address: vox@lists.lugod.org )