2009 Jul 17 12:37

[vox] Multi-LUG booth at OSCON's .ORG pavillion IS HAPPENING! [July22/23, San Jose]

As a follow-up to my last post, where I said:

> Surprise news just came in!  There is now a booth available in the
> .ORG pavillion at OSCON next week.  I've been asked if we (the LUGs of the
> area) are still interested in the space.

Jim Stockford from SF-LUG has offered to help organize.  Sent via Ron Wellman:

  "I have just spoken to Jim, and on his behalf I am saying yes,
  collectively we will set it up.
  Of course we do need volunteers for wed and thurs."

Jim's email address is:  jim AT well DOT com

Sameer, Leigh and Ajay have so far offered to help staff the booth.
I'm about to update this web page with the current info:

  http://lugod.org/projects/oscon/

Send Jim and I your details if you want to help, and I'll add you to the
volunteer chart at the bottom of the page.

Thanks Ron, Jim, and everyone!

PS - Repeat note from all of my previous blasts:
     I'm sending this to either the discussion mailing list, or whatever
     contact email address I could find via your LUG's website.
     Feel free to pass this along as you see fit!

--
Bill Kendrick
root@lugod.org

(Your address: vox@lists.lugod.org )