2009 Jul 14 18:17

[vox] Venues for upcoming LUGOD meetings - Settled!

[vox] Venues for upcoming LUGOD meetings - Settled!

Good news, everyone!

Alex has gotten us a room in Wickson Hall at UC Davis again, for
next weeks (July 20th) meeting.

And today, Explorit responded and said we can begin meeting there in
August!  (Their "Mace Ranch" facility, up on 5th Street.)

Sent from my computer