2009 Jul 14 13:02

Re: [vox] URGENT: Venue for July 20th meeting? [Was re: LUGOD atExplorit]

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 12:07:03PM -0700, Bill Ward wrote:
> Is there a coffeehouse or restaurant in your area that has a banquet room?

The only one that I remember us having used, for a _presentation_, is
Sudwerk in Davis.  I guess we can try that again, although this might
already be too short-notice to get the space.

Other restaurants we've met at are not suitable for presentations
(including one we _tried_ having pres's at for a long time, a pizza place
in west Davis).  No place to project video, AND/OR seating isn't suitable
for watching a presentation, AND/OR the venue is way too loud, or has
awful acoustics. :(

Sent from my computer