2009 Jul 14 12:13

[vox] URGENT: Venue for July 20th meeting? [Was re: LUGOD atExplorit]

On Mon, Jul 06, 2009 at 07:46:01PM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
> > Any word?  I'll need to advertise the July 20th meeting soon.  Thanks!
> >
> Well I know that 2124 Wickson is available, but I was going to check
> this week to see if my lab would be willing to book a better location
> for us. I should know thursday.

Er, at this point I'm almost thinking we should cancel the July meeting,
since we don't have a venue and, hence, haven't even advertised the meeting.

Days keep slipping by, then I remember that I was waiting to hear back
from you.  Oops.  Sorry. :(

Did you not have any luck, Alex?  Does anyone have a last-minute venue
we could use (and confirm it ASAP, so I can get the announcemnet out,
and tell our speaker where to go)?

Thanks!!!

Sent from my computer