2009 Jul 10 17:38

Re: [vox] Updated "Bay Area LUGs" flyer created for OSCON

Re: [vox] Updated "Bay Area LUGs" flyer created for OSCON

Instead of SVLUG and SULUG being lumped under Peninsula, I would label each one - Stanford and Silicon Valley resp.

Also I find some of the word wraps to be odd.

And why use Impress instead of Draw?